Friday, December 26, 2008

And the Saga Continues . . .

The report from the infirmary for today, Friday, December 26th:

After 3 trips to the drugstore, 1 trip to Urgent Care and countless loads of laundry, we report that 9 out of 10 have had or have the dreaded stomach flu. You'll be glad that I spare you the details but my dear husband and I spent Christmas Day "down for the count". My sister and family left early yesterday and unopened presents still remain under the tree. The end has got to be near. Thanks for your prayers. Amidst it all, God continually reminds me of many things to be thankful for. . . and that alone keeps me keepin' on.

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Oh my ~ what a Christmas you had! I'm glad to hear that you've almost turned the corner and this will soon be behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! My hubby thought you were maybe traveling home today (Saturday)...I'm wondering if those plans have changed now?

    It seems we may possibly have the start of the stomach "bug" here, too :::sigh:::

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever invented wastebaskets never knew the many uses we would find for them--along with plastic bags.

    ReplyDelete