It’s Tuesday night and the truth around here is. . .
- I just cleaned the griddle we used for pancakes. . . last Saturday morning!
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
- My bread making hobby has been fun, and tasty, and made those numbers on my scale rise!
- Z-man has allergies. The real question is, is he allergic to our cats?
- The fourth load of laundry from today just finished drying.
- The garden was officially planted this weekend thanks to Mr. E and Little A!
- Some kids get pretty creative during “table time” . . .
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
(This has been ringing in my ears since I read it two weeks ago. It’s just so true.)
- “It shall be well”, is a truth Mr. E is known for saying. It shall be well because God will never leave us nor forsake us.
- Two cats in the house is CRAZIER than one!
- I’m walking a bit out of my comfort zone and heading to Madison for a photography workshop in June! All. by. myself.
Happy last day in May!