Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The truth is. . .

It’s Tuesday night and the truth around here is. . .

  • I just cleaned the griddle we used for pancakes. . . last Saturday morning!
  • “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,

  • but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

    Maya Angelou

    (This has been ringing in my ears since I read it two weeks ago.  It’s just so true.)

  • My bread making hobby has been fun, and tasty, and made those numbers on my scale rise!
  • Z-man has allergies.  The real question is, is he allergic to our cats?
  • The fourth load of laundry from today just finished drying. 
  • The garden was officially planted this weekend thanks to Mr. E and Little A!
  • Some kids get pretty creative during “table time” . . .

apple1

  • “It shall be well”, is a truth Mr. E is known for saying.  It shall be well because God will never leave us nor forsake us.
  • Two cats in the house is CRAZIER than one!
  • I’m walking a bit out of my comfort zone and heading to Madison for a photography workshop in June! All. by. myself.

Happy last day in May! 

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment