It’s Friday again.
The weeks go fast which means life is full.
Looking back. . .
- one little kitty is found to have a birth defect
- a friend is sleeping over which makes 5 boys and 1 girl
- Mr. E. has hazardous waste training
- Grandpa and Grandma E. visit upon returning from Florida
- At 9:30pm said boys are outside playing basketball!
- Papa and Oma head back to Illinois
- sore throat and cold lands on 2
- a much needed haircut for mom
- snow flurries in the am
- Little A burned her finger. . .playing with a lit candle! Lesson learned.
- “my legs are sore” is ringing through the house as three boys run a 5k with their homeschool sports club.
- drawings taped to neighbors doors
- three King of the Wind book reports completed
- shore stations back in the lake on Saturday
- Being taught. . . “Welcome problems as perspective-lifters. . . .The problem can be a ladder, enabling you to climb up and see your life from My perspective. Viewed from above, the obstacle that frustrated you is only a light and momentary trouble. Once your perspective has been heightened, you can look away from the problem altogether.” (Jesus Calling, Sarah Young)
- trying to think. . .Hmmm what is God up to? vs. PANIC!