Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.  ~Terri Guillemets

 

Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!

You know you have an extra-special mom when. . .

You’re in your 40’s and you begin seeing your mom in yourself. . .  and you’re happy about it!

And I have a feeling that when I’m a Grandma (or Oma) I will see my mom in me too. . .or at least

I hope I will! 

She is a beautiful model of motherhood and omahood.

I love you, Mom!

mom1

 

And to my children, I say. . . When God blessed me with you, He made my dreams come true!

 

I love you more than words can say!

 

One of my mother’s day wishes is to capture a new picture of all of them together,

outside, smiling, and happy. . . some wishes do come true. 

We’ll see if they’ll grant me my wish tomorrow.

mom3

 

And to my mom-in-law I say . . . Thanks for being an awesome example.  I will potentially have five daughter-in-laws. 

And when I do, I will remember you, and try to love and let go all at the same time just as you have so generously done.

mom2

 

This Mother’s Day is a very special one for a very special couple who have traveled

a long and difficult road on their journey to being parents. 

My thoughts are with Bob and Beth and my heart is tickled pink with joy as

tomorrow they will meet their Mia Grace and bring her home from China.

Congratulations and a very blessed Mother’s Day to you!!

 

Happy Saturday!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, Heather! I think your mom is pretty special, too! :-) And your mother-in-law as well! Definitely both great examples to follow and I know you will :-)

    I feel blessed to have watched half of your children come into the world....and wish you, my dear friend, a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful post Heather. I too am so grateful to have had such an incredible Mother. Happy Mothers day! xxx

    ReplyDelete