Sunday, May 8, 2011

wishes

One day of no cooking is a wish come true in my book.

Today was such a day for me.

And I loved it.

It was a beautiful spring afternoon.  68 degrees and sunshine.

After having snow flurries last week, this was a welcome change for us.

mothersday1

My wish for a picture of the kids?

Granted.

Yet typical in nature.

Everybody look at the camera and smile. . . .

 

mothersday2

This picture makes me laugh.

Here are a few others from earlier in the day.

mothersday4

 

mothersday5

 

mothersday6

I knew I couldn’t go wrong with this one. . .

mothersday7

This kids took turns with the camera to capture these at my request. . .

mothersday3

Zach’s wish came true when he was able to drive the 4-wheeler down to the lake and

go fishing.

Yesterday was opening fishing on the lakes up here.

mothersday9

(Others had to walk to the lake.)

Little A’s wish came true when we finally retrieved her yellow trike out of winter storage last week.

trike

The rest of the story. . . Amongst the smiles of the day was a trip to the urgent care (sinus infection), a cut to the foot, and one with the stomach flu this evening.  All are resting peacefully as a write.  Thank you, Lord.

Sunday Blessings,

heathersig1

No comments:

Post a Comment