Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Joy!

I enjoy peeking in at Julie Rivera's photography blog HERE. This week I Heart Faces has a theme of JOY! It's always fun to see the entries for the week and the one that Julie posted reminded me of this one of Mr. A.:

I am not able to enter this in the contest because I did not take this photo. This was taken in August of 2007. I was in the hospital after giving birth to Miss A. and the kids went down to the cafeteria for lunch with Grandpa and Daddy. The kids think the best part of visiting mom and the new baby is being able to eat at the hospital cafeteria buffet! Isn't that a riot?! With their own tray and being able to survey all the possibilities. . . it just doesn't get better than that!

So the next time you're wondering where to grab a bite? There's always the local hospital cafeteria! he he!

Happy Wednesday!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Nothing is more joyful to little boys than filling up their tummies - esp. when sweets are involved.

    Adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boys do love their food! Especially when it's wrapped in chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've eaten there before, too! LOL! Such a sweet little guy :-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you mentioned me on your blog! Thank you! It is so neat to touch people with my photography. Like you, I enjoy photography and writing...but the cooking, hmm... :) This is a very sweet picture of your son eating his treat. What I love more is the story of the cafeteria joy!

    ReplyDelete