Monday, January 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today, Monday, January 26, 2009


Outside my window... The sun is shining and it's -6. We're gettin' warmer! It was -15 when I woke up!


I am thinking...I need to get out the carpet cleaner for the toothpaste disaster by Miss A yesterday!


I am thankful ...that Miss A. is still taking a morning nap.

From the learning rooms...We're working on AWANA, homonyms, antonyms, synonyms, mathmatic equations, and a spelling test.

From the kitchen...I forgot to thaw the meat last night. Tomato soup for lunch.

I am wearing...my pajamas! Yes, it is 11:00am and getting dressed is next on the agenda.

I am creating...Birthday cards for my niece and brother-in-law.

I am going...nowhere, I hope.

I am reading..."Living the God Life" by John Ortberg

I am hoping...these body aches are not a sign of things to come.

I am hearing...Mr. H. proclaiming that he made his bed nicely!

Around the house...I cleaned out the pantry yesterday. What a difference!

One of my favorite things...is hearing the kids laughter in the background.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . . A Pampered Chef party and the start of swimming lessons for 5 kids.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Sillyness! And just think. . . someone, somewhere is lounging by the pool and basking in the warmth of the sunshine. I can dream!

You can check out other daybooks, or make one of your own simply by going HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog today... I really appreciate your comment! I enjoyed reading this post and a bit of your blog and learning a little more about you... wow, 5 boys and 1 girl... love it... you must have such a wonderful, full, exciting life. I'd love to have a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound busy! And what a beautiful photo of your little girl ~ I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete