Saturday, February 7, 2009

Found It!


I had lost my favorite Fudge Brownie recipe. . . Until tonight. When my Mr. J asked his nightly question, "What's for dessert, Mom? How 'bout I make brownies?", my sweet tooth gave in and I decided to search again.

And I found it!

I think it will soon be your favorite too.

Fudge Brownies
1/2 C butter
2 sqares (2 oz) unsweetened chocolate
1 C sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 C flour
1/2 C chopped walnuts
Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Melt butter and chocolate.
Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat lightly just till combined (don't overbeat or brownies will rise too high, then fall).
Stir in flour and nuts.
Spread batter in pan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars. Makes 16.
Photo from: Flickr (They were gone before I could take a picture!)

Hope you had a splendid Saturday!

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment