Friday, February 6, 2009

Show & Tell Friday

A fun Friday afternoon for me. Not much goin' on so where does my mind wander? Graphics. . . Photos. . . Go to Scrapblog.com and create a new banner for my blog!



Mr. A asked that I post his latest craft project on our blog. And since today is Show and Tell Friday over at No Place Like Home I thought I'd show this bead craft which I just found out about. (Thank you, Kathy!) Yes, after 11 years of parenting, this is new to me. . . I'm not the craftiest sort of mom, I guess! If you have kids in the 4-7 age range this is a great project which keeps them occupied and creating something they'll be very proud to display! These buckets of beads are reasonably priced. I found mine at Wal-Mart.














Well, my fun is coming to a close. Time to think about dinner and then. . . the funnest (oops, correction. . . ) MOST FUN job for any mom. . . GROCERY SHOPPING NIGHT! Whoo Hooo!!



Happy Friday to you!


Heather



3 comments:

  1. Ewww - I HATE grocery shopping with a passion. I truly put it off as long as possible.

    Your blog and banner look great. Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Husband does most of our grocery shopping. Your banner is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember these from childhood - I had a butterfly one. I can't believe I forgot about it completely! Thanks for bringing back the memories! :)

    ReplyDelete