Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It’s Tuesday?!

ohno1

This was the look on my face (with some added embarrassment) as I arrived at the doctors office today for a scheduled WEDNESDAY apt. with little Miss A and the rest of the crew. 

Oh no! Today is Tuesday?! 

Thankfully, the Dr. was gracious enough to see us since she had a break in her schedule.

It’s always scary when my mind seems to leave me every now and again.  I’m in my early 40’s. . . I hear this may be happening more often in the future.  Yikes! 

But hey, I do have an extra day in my week now!

eggs

I thought the faces on these Easter eggs decorated this afternoon depicted my state of mind rather well.

Happy TUESDAY!

Heather

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, I love the look on Miss A's face. So glad you could get in and not have to repeat the process. Love the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Heather. . I love the eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did those same eggs this past weekend. Glad the appt. ending up working out. I'd have been really embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are both losing our minds together, aren't we?! This is so something I would have done. You poor thing! I would have just died. Hee!

    ReplyDelete