Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook, May 11

FOR TODAY Monday, May 11. . .

Outside my window...the sun is shining and it’s 64 degrees.

I am thinking...about school curriculum for next year.

I am thankful ...God has given me six children.

 From the learning rooms...we are in the home stretch but the kids are way too easily distracted!

From the kitchen...I cleared out the refrigerator and washed the shelves.  All ready to go grocery shopping tonight.

I am wearing...my black sport pants, light green top and black sweater.

I am creating...bridal shower invitations.

I am going...to clean this office clutter one day this week.

I am reading...Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott to the kids.

I am hoping...to begin going to bed before midnight.  I’ve been a night owl lately.

I am hearing...the bounce of the basketball out at the court.

Around the house...two are studying, one is sleeping, two are playing, and one is playing but should be studying!

One of my favorite things...is having a fire out at our fire pit.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Dentist apts., congregational meeting, piano lessons, food pantry, two co-ops, and a party for a friend returning to her homeland of Japan.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...  One of my favorite things for Mother’s Day!

firepitmay

You can visit Peggy’s blog HERE to create a daybook of your own or to read other entries.

Happy Monday everybody!

Heather

 

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean that you've been going to bed AFTER midnight?!?! Oh my! I'm practically ready for bed after supper! LOL!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so bad about going to bed late too. It's starting to catch up with me bigtime. Zzzzz.... :)

    ReplyDelete