Monday, June 29, 2009

a favorite spot

 

"Everyone needs their own spot.” Robert Whalem

 

Mr. E has a favorite spot. . . his hunting land.

mreland

He loves to ride the trails, watch for deer and look for places to situate his next deer stand.

Yesterday I stated (to everyone’s surprise!) that I’d like to go along to “the land” and drive the Ranger.

So that’s what we did.

ranger

Mommy drove and therefore, as Mr. E. stated, . . “Little A assumed the crash position!”

crash

Mr. Z was quite proud to drive the ATV.

z4w

The rain cut our ride short.

But a fun time was had by all.

hflowers

We are minus two kids who are away at camp this week.

camp

Yes, it is quieter around here.

I know they are having a good time.  And we will hear all about it throughout the year ahead.

Happy Monday!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Aw! It will be weird some day to see kids go off to camp, but if they have experiences like I did, they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of C and J! Those are some of my favorite memories. I hope they love their time there!

    ReplyDelete