Sunday, July 5, 2009

a summer first

For the first time this summer we took the boat for a spin.

Our trusty 25 year old Sea Ray. . . 

Turned over like a charm!

We’re off to a good start.

boat1

Mr. C enjoyed taking pictures this evening.

He did a good job.

All my “chickens” are back in the nest.

Another very positive camp experience.

The sun sets on a beautiful summer day in July.

boat2

Tomorrow begins with thoughts of packing for a family vacation on Thursday.

Oh, the fun of packing, huh?

Happy summer Sunday!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Note the jackets on a July day :::sigh::: I'm sitting here now with a sweatshirt on and the thought of lake water brrrrrrrr!

    I hope this means you're feeling better, Heather?!

    Have fun on your trip :-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that sunset picture- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little girl is making this very hard to leave a comment because she keeps pushing my computer screen and saying, "Baby!" (referring to your baby). It cracks me up how my one year old can look at someone the same age as her and view her as a baby, but I'm betting she doesn't think she's a baby! :)

    My husband would be so jealous if he saw this. We sold our boat and jet skis a few years ago, and Mark has been bringing up the subject of buying a boat on a regular basis. I loved having the boat and jet skis, but it was killing us in gas. (Especially the jet skis.) Some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was a really fun day. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I've been craving a boat ride in our home town. And it looks like it was a perfect day for it!

    ReplyDelete