This one’s for you Mr. H. . . :)
Another birthday in our household.
To a fine young man who was born 8 years ago.
He was born 2 years after the twins.
And after having two babies(#2 & #3) at once. . .
number four seemed like a breeze!
Plus. . .he was so happy!
And (most of the time) he still is a very happy guy!
We love your sparkling eye, wide grin smile.
We see in you. . .
- a sensitive spirit
- a love for God
- a love for friends and family
- a competitive sportsman
- a smart and “thinking” mind
- a good lookin’ face. . . like daddy :)
- a desire to do what is right
- a broken heart when you’ve done wrong
- a heart of contentment
May this always be true of you.
We love you more than words can say.
We look forward to another year of watching you grow and mature. . .
becoming more and more the one and only. . .YOU!
Dad and Mom