Sickness has descended upon us.
The water park trip has been cancelled.
The healthy kids are staging a coup in retaliation.
The fun will have to wait ‘til May.
For lack of anything inspirational, creative, photographical, or encouraging. . .
I leave you with a Facebook “All About Me” questionnaire:
at 3:50 pm
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fireproof
4. What is your favorite TV show? No TV at present but I love the Food Network
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? hmmm... I actually am very happy being in Wisconsin but Santa Barbara, CA seems pretty ideal:)
6. What did you have for breakfast? Ezekial Raisin English Muffin
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Mussels
9. Favorite Place to Eat? any place serving authentic Mexican food or anywhere I don’t have to clean up the kitchen. :)
10. Favorite dressing? homemade ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Suburban
12. What are your favorite clothes? Sport pants and t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anyplace warm during our long winter months.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty but I’m trying to be more 1/2 full.
15. Where would you want to retire? here. . . and migrate to warmer places during the winter.
16. Favorite time of day? evening - when all is quiet. . .which is why I get to bed way too late.
17. Where were you born? Wheaton, IL
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? N/A
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? N/A
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? N/A
22. Bird watcher? No
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I like the quiet of the morning hours. . .yet I go to bed too late so I try to sleep as late as I can. Contradiction, huh?
24. Do you have any pets? A Bengal cat named Lucy.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Ummm. . . I’ve been doing a lot of laundry due to vomiting children??? Oh, the kids are excited to announce they caught a fisher in their trap line this morning.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom. My dreams came true X6 :)
27. What is your best childhood memory? Summers playing in the pool with my sister and friends.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both --- so I’ve recently discovered :)
29. Are you married? Yes, 20 years.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always
31. Been in a car accident? One
32. Any pet peeves? People leaving their “stuff” on the floor.
33. Favorite Pizza? Canadian bacon
34. Favorite Flower? Daisies
35. Favorite ice cream? Pralines and Cream
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
38. From whom did you get your last email? A friend
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstrom
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No
41. Like your job? Yes, most of the time! :) Hardest job I’ve ever done.
42. Broccoli? Yes, with a little cheese sauce ;)
43. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii with my family during my younger years; UP of Michigan with my husband last summer.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? my parents and children.
45. What are you listening to right now? My five year old. . .chatting, whining, laughing, crying (yes, all while I’ve been answering these questions)
47. How many tattoos do you have? None now and none planned
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? N/A
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4:20pm
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes
OK, I have to post one picture. . .of that chattering 5 year old I mentioned during his bath time fun.