Looking back on the week. . . a few of my favorite things.
- Our kind, generous, talented, gifted, neighbor stopped by to show her latest quilting creation.
Isn't it beautiful?!
This was a gift to her daughter.
Her quilts are works of art.
- A favorite picture taken during Little A's bath time:
- Love this tea!
- An insight from my Haven Today devotion this week: Whoever has my will is my master. I must surrender daily my will to Him and He will strengthen my resolve.
- I've exercised more this week which feels great!
- I've allowed myself a little sweet treat every
now and thenday. These little squares are the perfect little bit of chocolate:
- a favorite thing? No. But it was a first. And a moment I will not forget. You know when you're driving at night and you look in your rear view mirror and you see these blue and red lights flashing directly behind you???? I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong until I realized. . . I was driving without my lights on! The policeman could not have been nicer and gave me a verbal warning. Phew!
We're ready for the weekend!
Big game on Sunday. . . Go Vikings!