Monday, February 28, 2011

style

When I caught a glimpse of Little A on Sunday morning, I had to smile.

She had chosen her own clothes and dressed herself.

style2

The shirt is pink.  The dress is red.  The tights are brown.

style3

And the shoes?  They are on the wrong feet.

style4

And yes, this is exactly how she went dressed to church.

I didn’t change a thing.

Such is life for the youngest of 6. . .if you’re out of your pajamas you are

good to go!

Wonder where she gets her sense of style?

Maybe from this style queen. . .

style1

Yep, that’s me!

It’s almost March!  Spring is around the corner.

Happy Monday!

Heather @Simply Grand Style

1 comment:

  1. I remember Bryce hopping out of the van at church one Sunday morning when he was about 4 and I noticed he was wearing sweat pants. I moaned, loudly, and he said, "What? These are my church sweat pants."

    ReplyDelete