Monday, June 18, 2012

whittling

Summer days. . .

Mom says “No screen time”.

And that’s when the whittling begins.

(I always thought it was pronounced widdling)

Screens, no. . . Knives, yes, you ask?

Yep!

WhittleCollage

Pretty yellow flowers in bloom.

widdlingmonkey

One ten-year-old with a bad cough and fever.

widdling2

The evening baseball game was cancelled due to inclement weather.

Tornado warning south of us

My table is still piled high with books as I sort through homeschool books

and begin organizing for next year.

Latest Netflix rage for the kids. . . “Storm Chasers”.

Daddy and the three oldest returned Friday night from a very memorable

fishing trip to Canada.  It’s been so fun to hear their excitement

and laughter remembering good times.

Now it’s back to dinner for eight.  It’s 4:30pm - I guess I’d better think about it, huh?

Happy Monday,

heathersig1

No comments:

Post a Comment