Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Playdate with. . .

Corel Painter Essentials 4! I've had a fun afternoon "playing" with the free trial. You can too. . . Just go HERE.

Now, a few photos to show you. . .










Meanwhile. . . while I've been "playing", my kitchen counters look like. . .


THIS!


AND THIS!


Even the floor has not escaped the hurricane. . .


Do you see why I'd rather be at the "puter"? But now the time has come. Dinner hour. REALITY! I best go face it!
(P.S. This isn't the result of a typical grocery run. My grandpa has entered an assisted living home and I am the beneficiary of the kitchen goods. I really am thankful and my kids are ecstatic. . . .LOOK at all of this food that mom never lets us eat!! Pop-Tarts for snack-time! YEAH!)
Happy Wednesday!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. You were having fun! :) And yeah for all that free food. I'll bet your kids are full of joy over that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather . . I am just laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - I am going to have to check out that site. Thanks! And good luck finding a home for all of that food.

    ReplyDelete