Wednesday, March 4, 2009

20 Little Things. . .



to look forward to in spring:


1. opening the windows

2. listening to the rain

3. watching the daffodils come up in the front yard

4. riding my bike

5. going for walks in the evening since it is lighter out later.

6. a spring break

7. planting flowers in my window boxes

8. that spring smell

9. cleaning out the car

10. sweeping the garage floor

11. the kids fishing and fish fry dinners

12. seeing green

13. celebrating Easter

14. watching the trees bud

15. flip flops

16. listening to the birds

17. watching the kids on the backyard swing

18. getting ready for my garage sale

19. seeing the end in sight of the homeschool year

20. preparing to plant the garden


How about you?
Join the fun HERE at The Inspired Room.
Happy Wednesday!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on #1,8, and 18! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some similar answers. I guess there are certain things we all love about spring :>)

    ReplyDelete