Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large
FOR TODAY Monday, March23, 2009
Outside my window...it’s overcast and cloudy & rainy, 32 degrees


I am thinking... it’s nice to be feeling better this week.


I am thankful for... the patience God gave me this morning.


From the learning rooms...we had a productive morning as we worked to get back into the full-time school routine.

 
From the kitchen... Mr. J is making turkey and cheese sandwiches on the griddle.


I am wearing...a brown chenille sweater and jeans.


I am creating...a mental to-do list for the day.


I am going... to the grocery store tonight.


I am reading... Homer Price to the kids.


I am hoping...our squabbling boys will be lifelong friends.


I am hearing... Mr. H read his special words to me.


Around the house...we’ll be eating lunch and then having a group clean-up in the family room.


One of my favorite things... is being able to say “Yes” to a child’s request.


A few plans for the rest of the week: schoolwork, piano lessons, the kids working on their AWANA cars.


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

IMG_6507

The turkey talk has started.  Mr C was daddy’s partner in the turkey blind last year.  This year it’s Mr. H’s turn. . . is he 7 already?!

Go HERE  to create your own daybook or to read other daybooks. 

Have a great Monday!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. Most likely your boys will continue to squabble as adults AND wrestle AND be lifelong friends who cry when they say good-bye!

    Time passes quickly....don't blink!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked outside today and thought "Oh! It looks so beautiful!" And then I walked outside and almost froze. :) Spring will come sometime soon, right?!

    ReplyDelete