Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large 

FOR TODAY, November 16th
Outside my window...sunshine and blue skies.  Yeah!
I am thinking...I have a few things to get done while Little A is napping.
I am thankful for...the yard projects we were able to complete last weekend.
From the learning rooms...we read an interesting book about loons this morning.
From the kitchen...Do you think the family will really expect dinner tonight again too????
I am wearing...Taupe sweater and brown pants.
I am creating...Christmas gift ideas. . .for me! :o
I am going...to bring the kids to their Christmas program practice this evening.
I am reading...a Real Simple magazine about house cleaning.
I am hoping...this healthy streak continues for our family.
I am hearing...one practicing piano and others playing football outside.
Around the house...I cleaned a bathroom and mudroom today.  Feels so nice. . .for a few moments, anyway. J 

One of my favorite things...Hearing the boys play Lego’s together. . .nicely.
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Dentist, teeth cleaning appointments.  Yippee!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

What a cute baby bump, huh?  A friend of mine (not me) expecting #8!

DSC_0005-1

Go to The Simple Woman’s Daybook HERE to read other Daybooks or to create one of your own.

Happy Monday,

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Ran across your blog and glad I did! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on baby #8! WOW!!!

    Cheers,
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I don't think that's YOUR bump! Those look like "Sandy" hands. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Nicely done - beautiful pictures - well written too!
    Keep up the good work. Looking forward to what you have in the future.
    Congrats on your nomination. Well deserved.

    Debi
    www.lifeaboveandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete