- The pretty snow falling and the boys making snowmen
- Egg bread casserole and cinnamon rolls for breakfast
- Mr. H being a good sport . . . his present never arrived in the mail. BUT he gets to go pick out a LEGO from Wal-Mart today. Yeah!!
- A mid-day nap for a tired mamma
- how sincerely excited the boys were to give their gifts chosen for others
- editing and trying to restore a wedding picture of Grandma's folks to display in an upcoming family wedding next summer
- the continual blazing fire Mr. E kept stoking throughout the day
- Grandpa's gift he picked up in Hershey, PA. . . candy bars!
- Grandma keeping that kitchen sink cleared from dirty dishes
- Little A continually trying to sneak the chocolates
- Lucy the cat sleeping on daddy's lap throughout the afternoon
- The kids watching Home Alone and hearing their laughter
- Dodging NERF bullets and eventually sending the "dartmen" downstairs
- Grandma and Z-man playing the "Marbles" game.
- Reading the first story from A Treasury of Christmas Miracles by Karen Kingsbury, after dinner.
- New recipes I tried. . . Crock pot rosemary pork roast with cherry sauce, cauliflower in a cream and cheese sauce along with other favorites: Mom's famous sweet potatoes, and Jan Boates delicious Spinach Salad.
- The encouragement I received. . . everyone gave the dinner a thumbs up, "delicious!". Isn't that music to a cooks' ears?
- CHEERS! Grandpa's toast and the boys favorite part. . . clinging the glasses. Only one crystal glass chipped this year-- Daddy it's OK, accidents happen.
I have yet to mail a Christmas card and I have a feeling that today will not be the day I start.
It's always wonderful to have left-overs to rely on for feeding the crew.
Other than a few loads of laundry, I'm takin' it easy today.
Maybe I'll play with my new camera lens!!
Happy Saturday, day after Christmas,