Thursday, January 7, 2010

A few favorites

  • My FAVORITE picture taken over the Christmas holiday. . .

Meet my beautiful niece, Rachael.

With a God-given heart for care giving, she always keeps a watchful eye on Little A.

xmasfav

  • My new FAVORITE, L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner.

lorealYou've gotta try it! 

Your lips have never felt so smooth. 

Perfect for these winter months.

And it's "96% of natural origin".

 

 

  • My FAVORITE winter activity?

Hmmm, let's see. . . that would have to be ice fishing.

shantypic

GOTCHA!!  I am not an outdoor winter enthusiast. 

The ice fishing lover would be my handsome Mr. E.

I, on the other hand, prefer the warmth and comfort of the indoors.

  • FAVORITE child?

Nope. . .I love all six of them just the same.

With all the love in this mother's heart.

xmaskidscollage

Happy 1st Thursday of 2010!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Whew! I about fainted when I read that ice fishing was your favorite winter activity, Heather! LOLOL!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tammy! I was shocked. Loved the pictures. They are all so very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, it is nice when Dad takes the kids ice fishing around naptime, hey? :) Love the pictures of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, Tina you are sooo right. I've had many a wonderful winter nap while the boys are out at the "shanty".

    ReplyDelete