Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, January 11, 2010

simple-woman-daybook-large

Outside my window.....cloudy, grey skies with snowflakes lightly falling

I am thinking.....about how and when to incorporate exercise into my daily routine.

I am thankful for.....Christian radio.  It would be a very sad day if ever that freedom were taken away in our country.

I am wearing.....black pants, white turtleneck and brown vest.

I am hearing.....The music from the radio in my bedroom.

I am creating.....a more organized pantry.

I am going.....to the library today to return a Christmas book and pick up a few I ordered online.  I love the online service available with the library system.

I am reading.....a new magazine we received in the mail entitled, Home Educating Family.

I am praying.....for a friends' witness to his unsaved father experiencing health difficulties.

I am remembering.....the sweetness of holding a my newborn babies since visiting a newborn in the hospital yesterday.

I am hoping.....a new activity for one of my children is both challenging and encouraging.

On my mind.....deciding upon summer vacation plans and a possible spring get-a-way trip for me.

From the learning rooms....Lewis & Clark this afternoon!

Noticing that....my love of photography is challenged during these biter cold winter months with little sun and my hesitancy to bundle up & face the cold in order to take natural light pictures.

Pondering these words...."Things never run smooth accidentally." 

-George Pfleeger (my maternal grandfather)

From the kitchen.....a roast in the oven and lots of left-overs from the weekend. Yeah!

Around the house.....Christmas decorations all put away.  Yes!

One of my favorite things.....a cup of warm tea in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week.....kids activities, cleaning and visits with family.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....

I don't know why my house is so messy when I have such great help!

And look. . .Little A can even give directions while vacuuming.  Wonder where she gets that from? ;)

P.S.  This was outfit #3 for her today.

 vacuum1 vacuum2

Thank you for stopping and visiting my daybook.  If you'd like to visit others who are participating or write a journal yourself, please stop over at Peggy's at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Happy Monday,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment