Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine for Him

9 ACROSS

V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E

Check this out. . .

For a fun Valentine to make for your special someone, go to puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com and create a free customized crossword that incorporates words and clues from your relationship.

I made this one:

ACROSS

2.  Our special day in 1989

3.  Where we met

5.  Kisses sweeter than _______

8.  Our first pet

9.  You want to do this one day

11.  Your favorite dessert

DOWN

1.  I make this for you every day

4.  Don't forget to tell me _________.

6.  You are a ___________ owl.

7.  I am this to you

10.  Our second hometown

12.  Arrows in your quiver

 

My Valentine surprised me with these last night.

Tulips

I love flowers, especially tulips.

Love never gives up.  Love cares more for others than for self.  Love. . . puts up with anything, trusts God always, always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end.              1 Corinthians 13:4 MSG

Happy Saturday!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment