This week went by in a blink of the eye!
A few favorites which come to my mind immediately. . .
- A warm smile from a complete stranger as I was running errands in the car.
"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
-Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- A welcome full night's sleep from a daughter who has been sooo uncomfortable from the chicken pox. I think the brown malt vinegar baths (1/2 c to lukewarm bathwater), which I read would lessen the irritation and help heal the lesions, did help her.
- The warmth of the sunshine and the kids playing on the swings.
- Reconnecting with an old friend and knowing now how to pray for her family and the challenges they are currently facing.
- A new geography website the kids have loved this week. The fourth graders are learning their states and capitals. They love the competition and even my second grader scored 100% by the end of the week. Check it out HERE.
- A new quick lunch favorite everyone enjoyed and the older ones can make themselves: Whole wheat English muffin (toasted), topped with pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms. Bake at 425 until cheese is melted.
Hope you had a few favorites this week too!