Monday, March 15, 2010

Laughter

We watched a movie this weekend which had us all giggling.

What makes me laugh even more is watching the kids laugh!

H-man is the one who expresses his laughter in a most contagious way.

LAUGHpic

And it always brings a smile to my face.

Laughter is an instant vacation.
-- Milton Berle

After a day of pondering difficult family decisions, watching a movie which caused me to laugh till I cried was without a doubt, an instant vacation!

May this Monday bring moments of laughter your way!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. : )
    Yes, laughing is a wonderful blessing! I love hearing my kids laugh too! They all have such different and fun laughs and think different things are funny! It is wonderful!
    I am glad you had a lil laughing vacation!
    I wish we both could take a real one too! haha!
    Happy Monday!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crave simple, I seek it out :) Your boy has a beautiful smile. Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete