Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hanna's Sneak Peek

Hannahpic2Aug2010 (73)  

Hannahpic2Aug2010 (122)

Hannahpic2Aug2010 (125)

More photography fun!

This time with Hanna. . . a blue-eyed brunette entering her senior year in high school.

Hanna wanted some indoor shots. 

This means my bedroom with the bright morning sun. 

Little A was looking on . . . and as the sun kept rising I needed Hanna to move closer to the window.

Eventually, we opened up the windows and I headed outside.

I shot on the left side of the window while Little A played on the right side.

oops

The natural light is so. . .naturally pretty.

Just like Hanna.

HannahpicAug2010 (49)

Hanna, may you look to the light of the Lord as you seek His direction in the exciting years ahead.

Happy Thursday!

heathersig1

2 comments:

  1. Love it! (well, once I got over the fact this was Hannah's SENIOR picture!) I'm wondering if our entire family could fit into your bedroom some day for a picture....sure is gorgeous light in there! :-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again Heather, awesome pictures.
    You do a GREAT Job!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete