Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jaci's Sneak Peek

Amidst a week with too many commitments it was so refreshing to tap into my love of photography this morning.

Jaci will be a senior this fall (how can it be so?) and asked if I'd take a few indoor pictures for her.

After attaching a black sheet to the ceiling of my bedroom, having her look toward the light coming in the window, and fiddling with my camera settings, I captured a few sweet (no flash) shots of this blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty. . .

Jaci (125)pic

The kids had her giggling as they were strategically placing blowing fans toward her face . . .I was trying to accomplish the wind-blown hair look.

Jaci (84)pic

Jaci (72)pic

And since I had a willing subject, we ventured outside to the awesome natural light. . .

Jaci (349)pic

 

 Jaci (252)4pic

 

Jaci (338)pic

Jaci has a heart for God and a very bright future ahead of her.

 Jaci (305)pic

God bless you, Jaci!

Happy Thursday!

heathersig1

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe Jaci is already a senior! Beautiful job on her pictures, Heather! I love them!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great job you did Heather. Jaci really enjoyed the photo shoot. Thank you soooo much for doing this for her.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures look SO great, Heather!

    ReplyDelete