Saturday, December 4, 2010

lights, camera, action

 

The boys are playin’ with Christmas lights . . .

lights1

Mom’s playin’ with her camera. . .

lights2

And Lucy the cat?  She’ll soon be adding to the action around here. . .

She will give birth to kittens later this month.

mamalucy

Her due date?  December 25th.

When we are out of town!

We are praying for Lucy.

That’s she’s late. . .or early.

I’m praying for me.  Adding to the ACTION around here?

Anyone want to buy a kitten?

Mr. E., our resident Bengal lover and breeder, would love to sell you one. . .or two!

Pictures of cute little kittens coming soon!

Happy Saturday!

heathersig1

4 comments:

  1. Heather, beautiful blog, lovely photos... this is a great outlet for your many talents.
    Congratulations to Mama Lucy!
    Blessings,
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard through the grapevine that Lucy and her suitor were successful, so congratulations! Let me know if she needs a doula ;-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Tammy. . . she may need a doula if they are out of town. I think you would be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she's late. Then you'll all be there and not have to leave if she's early. Of course, our wishing won't determine it, will it.

    I love the lights. Henry, you're a natural actor.

    ReplyDelete