Our youngest son turns 7 today and boy is he excited about that!
He has requested crepes with strawberries and maple syrup for dinner and an ice cream cake “just like Mrs. H makes” for dessert.
Mom is fulfilling his requests, tho I have a feeling the cake will not be quite as good as Mrs. H’s.
I had 7 questions for the birthday boy. . .
1. What is your most favorite movie?
Star Wars! And my favorite character is Yoda.
2. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall, because we can play football outside.
3. What is your favorite subject in school.
Spelling because it is the easiest and quickest.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
The Wisconsin Dells arcade and swimming pool.
5. If you could meet anyone, who would that be?
Tobie Mac. He is a singer.
Or Danny Kuiper from the high school basketball team.
6. Where is your favorite place to go out to eat?
Paul Bunyan’s for their potatoes and gravy and donuts!
7. When you are all grown up, what do you hope to be?
A football player, wide receiver, for the Green Bay Packers.
Mom’s 7 fun facts about Mr. A. . .
2. Loves to laugh, always has. I can remember him giggling often as a baby.
3. Protects and loves his little sister beautifully!
4. Man, that boy can eat!
5. He wants to take piano lessons like his brothers.
6. Every night he wants to say his highs and lows for the day.
7. He will always remind me to pray with him at bedtime.
Dad’s 7 fun facts about Mr. A. . .
1. Great smile!
2. Great brother to Little A.
3. Loves to play the Wii!
4. Very fast, focused & good scoring soccer player!
5. A little slow at “clean up your room” and other house chores.
6. He may only be 7 but he thinks he should be 13 and included in ALL the big brothers activities.
7. He sure does a great job making me eggs in the morning for breakfast!
Happy Friday from Birthday Central!