Monday, December 15, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

For today, Monday, December 15, 2008



I am thinking... it sure is nice having my dh around the house, especially this time of year.

I am thankful for...my dh officially being offered and accepting a job today! Thank you Lord!

From the learning rooms...It's almost lunchtime and when mom gets on the computer, the chillins scatter. One is coloring, one is heating up soup, one is downstairs, probably doing his math? And the others are with daddy running an errand.

From the kitchen... Mr. J is hungry and heating up his favorite "chunky" soup

I am wearing... black sport pants and a white knit top

I am creating...a spelling list based on the kids writing the past 2 weeks. I decided to change the routine a bit in December.

I am going...nowhere for now. Maybe a walk if it gets above zero.

I am reading...a new Pampered Chef cookbook.

I am hoping...I can calmly accomplish all that needs to be done this week before traveling this weekend.

I am hearing...one of my favorite Christmas praise CD's playing in the kitchen

Around the house...it's fairly quiet. A nice sound. :)

One of my favorite things...is hearing the crackle of a fire in the fireplace.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Complete sending e-Christmas cards; pack for road trip.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I enjoy "playing" on the computer with photos I take.
Little Miss A. - one of my favorite photo subjects.


Go HERE to check out the Simple Woman's Daybook and read other posts as well.



1 comment: