Saturday, May 16, 2009

unexpected fun

 

My friend Lisa and I were at a party this afternoon.

She was the official photographer but needed to leave early.

So. . . she asked me if I’d like to use her (Canon SLR) camera and take pictures for

the rest of the afternoon.

Yippee!, Yes!, Whooo Hooo!, Yeeee Ha!. . .

I mean. . .  Yes Lisa, I’d be happy to. 

After the party, I came home excited to try out my borrowed treasure on my favorite photo subjects.

Needless to say, the camera has been around my neck ever since.

Here are a few memories from our (windy! gusty! cold!) family walk this afternoon.

 walk2

WALK5

  walk1

Wonder how the daffodils will survive this 30 something degree weather we’re experiencing?

walk3

Yes, I’m having fun.

Hope you had some unexpected fun in your Saturday too!

Heather

 

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I'll bet you used that camera every single second that you could. :)

    ReplyDelete