Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Camera Fun

A big thank you to my friend Lisa.

I had more fun with her SLR camera today.

A few of my favorite natural light shots of the kids:

fun1

I had to be quick.

 fun9

No one was quite in the mood.

fun2

But I was!

fun3

fun10

 

Thanks guys!

 fun8

And little gal.

Who went from this. . .                                                               to this. . . in a matter of moments. 

fun7 fun6

I think it’s naptime.  For her. . . .and me!

Sunday Blessings,

Heather

3 comments:

  1. These are GREAT!! Love the shots. Gotta love the ones in the shots too.. :-) Sure looked like you were having fun with the camera. Hope to see you all soon - m

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out amazing Heather. Oh my goodness - look at all those beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter looks just like mine! (As in the very quick mood changes!) :) You captured some beautiful shots here!

    ReplyDelete