Thursday, September 24, 2009

::thud::

Hello. . . “Mrs. E. we need to have you come back for additional views to your mammogram.” 

::sigh::. . .  Darn-it!!. . . ::thud::

With the amount of breast cancer history in my family this is not what I wanted to hear.

BUT. . .these additional views may well turn out absolutely fine.  It happens frequently.  This is not necessarily bad news.

But Still. . . ::THUD:: ::sigh:: and Darn-it!!

Following the phone call. . . encouraging scripture reading this morning in Daniel 10:19 regarding Daniel’s vision. . .

“Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed,” he said.   “Peace!  Be strong now; be strong.”

Meanwhile, I love learning about photography and was inspired this afternoon from Miz Booshay at Pioneer Woman talking about bokeh.  So, I took her challenge and tried to achieve this “quality blur”. 

The last of my summer geraniums still add a bit of fall color.

bokeh4pic

bokeh1pic

Be strong.

Happy Thursday!

Heather

8 comments:

  1. I've had a few of those phone calls myself. Will be praying for you.

    Beautiful flowers! Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Heather. . .
    I love the blur. . fabulous job!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you today!.... love the picture... you are such a quick learn... :-)
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{{{{Heather}}}}} I'll be praying for you!

    I love your bokeh! I'll have to go and check Donna's post over at PW....

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heather, that is something that no one would ever want to hear...I'll definitely be praying that it's just a false alarm!

    Yay for you taking on Miz Booshay's challenge today. I saw that, meant to do that and then promptly forgot about it. Maybe I'll go on a fall bokeh hunt tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice BOKEH, YOU MUST TEACH ME...I HAVE TRIED BUT I NEED A LIVE TEACHER. lOVE YOU, PRAYING!! KATHY R

    ReplyDelete